Katalon TestCloud Release Notes
GA Release - April 6th, 2022
- Enabled scheduling tests on the TestCloud Windows environment from Katalon Studio.
- Enabled scheduling tests in TestCloud headless browsers environment from Katalon TestOps.
- Enabled scheduling tests on websites behind a proxy.
- Removed warning about untrusted files when setting up TestCloud tunnel on macOS/Windows.
- Improved performance and stability when running test suite collections.
- Improved Windows node start-up time by pre-building Selenium Grid Docker Image when building TestCloud AMI instead of downloading the Docker Image every time.
- UI/UX improvement when running TestCloud via Katalon TestOps.
- [Bug] Unauthorized tunnel management API access.
Trial Period - January 20th, 2022
- Introduced TestCloud trial period as the new multi-browser testing environment in Katalon Studio, Katalon TestOps, and Katalon Runtime Engine. See: Integrate TestCloud with TestOps and Integrate TestCloud with Studio.
- Enabled users to use TestCloud tunnel to execute tests in both public and private domains. See: TestCloud tunnel.
- Allowed users to contact Katalon at email@example.com to buy extra usage quota when running out of free trial package quota.
- Supported new versions of Chrome (96, 97), FireFox (95, 96), Microsoft Edge (96, 97).
Enhancements from Beta version
- Stabilized TestCloud tunnel performance for testing in private domains:
- Improved resilience of TestCloud proxy server.
- Queued up the execution if the number of requests exceeds the parallel quota.
- [UI] Displayed the Trial tag for the TestCloud option when scheduling test runs in TestOps.
- [UI] Displayed the TestCloud option when clicking on Run to execute tests in Katalon Studio.