Introduction to Web Services Test Object
Katalon Studio supports API Testing with both RESTful and SOAP Services. You can import their definitions from different sources, create and test a single test request, or create functional test scripts. Below are some useful documentations for working with Web Service Requests:
Create and design a RESTful Test Request. Or you can import Service definitions from:
- OpenAPI Specification 3.0 (Requirements: Version 7.7 onwards and Katalon Studio Enterprise license)
- WADLs (Required version: 7.7 onwards)
- SoapUI (Required version: 7.6 onwards)
- OpenAPI Specification 2.0 (Swagger)
- Builder to create and manage Web Service object easily in Script mode.
- Parameterize a Web Service object.
Learn more about REST, SOAP, and other API advanced requests with Katalon Academy course: API Testing With Katalon Studio - The Basics.