View execution reports in TestOps
You can integrate Katalon Recorder with Katalon TestOps to upload and view execution reports.
There are four steps to upload executions to TestOps.
- Login to TestOps.
- Create a TestOps project.
- Execute tests in Katalon Recorder.
- Upload test executions to TestOps.
Login to TestOps
Visit https://analytics.katalon.com/login and log in using your Katalon account.
Creat a TestOps project
- Create a new organization.
- Create a new project.
Create a new organization
If this is the first time you've logged in TestOps, create a new organization.
Create a new project
Execute tests in Katalon Recorder
You may need to close and open Katalon Recorder again for the integration to be fully enabled. Execute your tests like you normally do.
Upload test executions to Katalon TestOps.
- Click on the Upload Report action.
- Choose a TestOps project if you have multiple TestOps projects.
- Click the Upload button.
Once the results are uploaded, a new tab will be opened where you can see the results.