Katalon TestOps 2022 Releases
Latest Release - May 9th, 2022
- Implemented the new design for Project Dashboard, adding new dashboards (Productivity and Quality). See: Introduction to TestOps Dashboard.
- Introduced two AI-powered features for visual testing (two additional comparison methods supported by AI engine). See: Visual Testing Overview.
- [Integration] Enabled compatibility for Jira version 8.19.1 with Katalon TestOps adds-on.
- [UI/UX] Separated Visual Testing from Reports module. Visual Testing has now become an independent module on TestOps.
- [UI/UX] In the Test Runs page, added filters for operating system and browser with their corresponding columns in the All Test Runs grid .
Introduced the Test Runs Overview module. See: Test Runs Overview.
Allowed access to a demo site from the organization's dashboard.
Introduced onboarding tours for key TestOps functionalities.
[UI/UX] Disabled the Survey Monkey in the Test Run Details page.
[Script Repository] Required username and PAT input when creating a new Git script repository.
[UI/UX] Retained the state of previous page in the Test Suite Details page.
[UI/UX] In the Schedule Test Run dialog, when choosing Test Suite for type:
- Added Chrome (headless) and Firefox (headless) options in the Run with dropdown list.
- Removed the currently-selected TestCloud platforms if choosing a different browser from the Run with dropdown list.
[UI/UX] Allowed automatic navigation to the TestOps folder in which the new Test Suite has just been created.
[Administration] Introduced the new license types. See: Sunsetting plan for node-locked and floating licenses.
- Introduced AWS CodeCommit for test scheduling and test management. Read more: Upload Test Scripts from a Git Repository.
- [Test Suite Management] Enabled test suite deletion.
- [UX/UI] [Test Suite] Allowed script repository to be indicated under loading.
- Disabled .zip script repository uploads for unused projects.
- [UX/UI] [Schedule Test Run] Appended path to test suite name when scheduling test run with Test Suite type.
- [UX/UI] [Schedule Test Run] Made TestCloud as default option in environment selection.
- Resolved security bugs.
- Introduced test suite functionalities for TestOps. Users can create, execute and manage test suites. Read more: Manage Test Suites.
- Introduced the design for test suite management. Read more: Manage Test Suites.
- Introduced GitLab and Azure Repos integration for test scheduling and test management. Read more: Upload Test Scripts from a Git Repository.
- Introduce TestCloud Trial Period as a new multi-browser testing environment. Read more: TestCloud Overview.
- [Integration] Enabled users to merge existing test results when configuring a new script repository integration.
- [Test Case Management] Enabled the script repository folder refresh in the directory view.
- [UX/UI] Enabled users to resize the test management directory view.
- [UX/UI] Indicated that the script repository is loading.
- [TestCloud] Displayed Trial tag for TestCloud environment option when scheduling test runs.