Upload Test Scripts to a Script Repository
Starting Feb 28, 2022 (TestOps February Release), TestOps will:
- Deprecate the functions Create Script Repository and Update Existing Script Repository to any project that has not used it before.
- Retain these functions for any project that has been using them.
Starting Sep 1, 2022, TestOps will:
- Deprecate this feature to all projects and associated users - whether they have used it or not.
In Katalon TestOps, you can store your test scripts in a script repository. A script repository helps you manage and organize your test projects better for remote execution.
You can upload your test scripts as a .zip file from your local machine.
Upload Test Scripts as a .zip file
Follow these steps:
Sign in to Katalon TestOps and go to your project.
The Dashboard page appears.
Go to Configurations > Script Repositories.
The Script Repositories page appears.
Fill in the following information:
- Name: enter a name for your project.
- Description: give detailed information of the project.
- Upload: click Choose Files and browse for the compressed project code in your local machine.
You can only upload a .zip file.
The uploaded test scripts display in the Script Repositories page.